Our lawyers have been recognised in Legal 500 2023
Our lawyers have been recognised in the 2023 edition of Legal 500, a comprehensive global guide to law firms. Each year, Legal 500 evaluates and ranks law firms worldwide based on client feedback and market research. In this year’s edition, Brækhus has been ranked as a Leading Firm.
15 of our lawyers across 6 practice areas have been acknowledged in this year’s edition of Legal 500. Associate Partner Alexander Mollan has been named ‘Next Generation Partner’ for his expertise in the TMT (Technology, Media, and Telecommunications) practice area.
The recognized practice areas are fundamental to Brækhus’ core business, and we take great pride in being highlighted by Legal 500 for our strong expertise in these areas.
Our firm has been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Christoph Morck, John Sveinsvold, Christian Bendiksen)
- Employment (Kristine Slotnæs, Ida Brabrand)
- Intellectual Property (Julius Berg Kaasin, Alexander Mollan, Karna Fog, Ida Brabrand)
- Real Estate (Thomas Andersen, Eirik Espenes)
- Tax (Nils Eriksen, Antonio Holstad, Maren Mikkelsen)
- TMT (Christian Bendiksen, Stein E. Hove, Brede A. Haglund, Alexander Mollan)
What our clients say about us:
Quick response rate. Clear recommendations. Efficient use of resources. Close follow-up.
Very diverse and competent team with international knowledge and a very service-minded approach.
Takes a holistic approach, and guides on commercial aspects to make sure nothing falls between the cracks.
No fuss, straight to the point. Great people to work with. Delivers results.