We are recognised as a leading firm by international legal directories, including Legal 500 and ITR World Tax. These rankings are based on feedback from clients and peers, and our firm’s lawyers are recognised as among the most competent attorneys in Norway in their field of expertise.
Brækhus is acknowledged by Legal 500 2023 within the following areas:
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
Associate Partner Alexander Mollan is ranked “Next Generation Partner” within TMT.
Brækhus is top ranked by ITR World Tax within the following areas:
- Indirect Tax (Tier 1)
- General Corporate Tax (Tier 2)
- Tax Controversy(Tier 2)
- Transactional Tax (Tier 3)
Brækhus is acknowledged by Kapitals annual lawyer survey in the following areas:
- Julius Berg Kaasin, Promising talent, Trade, 1st place and IP, 2nd place
- Christoph Morck, Norway’s leading international lawyers, 6th place
- Stein Hove, Leading lawyer, Technology and Digitalisation, 9th place
- Frank C. Aase, Promising talent, Banking and Finance, 1st place and Leading Lawyer Restructuring and Insolvency, 10th place
- Christian Bendiksen, Promising talent, Technology and Digitalisation, 4th place
- Audun Kleppestø, Promising talent, Restructuring and Insolvency, 4th place
Partner Frank C. Aase is ranked Band 4 within “Restructuring/Insolvency” in Chambers Europe 2023.
Associate Partner in Brækhus Julius Berg Kaasin is acknowledged by IAM Patent 1000 2023 within:
- Transactional Patent
Associate Partner Julius Berg Kaasin is acknowledged by WTR 1000 2023 edition within:
- Enforcement and Litigation (Bronze)
- Prosecution and Strategy (Recommended Expert)
Brækhus is acknowledged by IP Stars 2023 within:
- Trade mark disputes
Brækhus was named “the best trademark law firm of the year” 2023 by Managing IP Awards.